Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More things for the Holiday Market


These three little ornaments or charms were a custom order for someone. She has three little boys who all like these three things. So I made one for each of them. The dog was a new one for me, since I haven't made one before, so I decided he should be like the fox, in that he stands on two feet but looks more like a dog. I think he turned out cute, and in the future I think I will make more of him.




Owls, owls, everywhere. Now where ever I look I see owls. I have always loved them, and over the last several years have seen more and more of them. But this year, for some reason they are everywhere you look. So thanks to that, my owl bags are pretty popular. This one, I decided to use fabric for the wings instead of the felted wings. Then I used the same matching fabric for the inside.





This green bag started off to be an owl, but when I felted it, it ended up being to short- which would have been a squashy looking owl. :) So I decided to applique' it instead. I came up with three owls on a branch, and when I was working on it, I fell in love with it and had to keep it for myself. It really is the perfect size for me, since I always like a bit bigger bag for all my stuff.





2 comments:

  1. Your new owl bags are amazing! As usual. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornaments! and your owl bags are awesome!

    ReplyDelete