Sunday, November 7, 2010

Holiday Market 2010

The Holiday Market is finally here. It is in Downtown Boise, ID and is held every Saturday for seven weeks starting November 6th and going till December 18th. It's from 10-2 p.m. This year I was moved to a different location from last year, and I have to say although the scenery is something to be desired the traffic flow of people is fantastic! Compared to where I was last year on the Grove, which at the time I thought was a good spot, this time I am on 8th street between Idaho and Main st. and it was alot busier, which in turn made for better sales for me! For my first week I did fantastic, and my items were really popular.

These photos of my booth pan from left to right.




I have some new additional items such as magnets and gift tags that I didn't have last year. The dolls and ornaments are new as well. But my big seller was my owl bags! I sold all but one, and my largest one was the most popular, so this week I am busy making more. My small wallets also sold fast too. So I'm making more of those as well. I guess working all day every day paid off, and there is still six more weeks to go. Hope to see everyone there!




The larger owl bag (was hiding in the picture, behind one of the aprons.)

No comments:

Post a Comment