Monday, November 1, 2010

Owl and Other Purses

Here are a few felted items I am including in the Holiday Market this November. I had some owl purses last year and sold almost all of them, so I wanted to make a few more for this year.



This is actually a glasses case I had had already felted but just needed to "finish" it. I will see if it peaks any interest at the Market before I make any more of these.

These three bags were already felted last year, but have been sitting around waiting to be "finished" too. The Love bag is done with needle felting- a fantastic technique where you hand felt yarn by using a special felting needle. I love this technique since it allows you to have more control over what you are felting. It can be time consuming, so I haven't done alot of it.






The owl hand puppet is an item I had made last year, that I used needle felting on.



No comments:

Post a Comment