Saturday, October 16, 2010

Applique' Apron Sets

The Holiday Season is upon us, which got me inspired to create some holiday themed apron sets. I was already planning on making more aprons to sell at the Holiday Market I am participating in, but I felt I needed more fall and Christmas ones as well. I found these great themed fabrics and immediately got excited! I love the color combinations in all the fabrics.








This one is not a holiday themed apron but I absolutely love the houses! It was the first thing I thought about putting on an apron when I first started to applique. Now I finally got around to it.



This is the finished oven mitt and hot pad set to go with the apron I made earlier. (check out the apron under my August 27th post -More Applique' Apron Sets.)

To see more about how I applique' go to my March 26th post -Applique' Apron. (click on images to see a larger version)

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing, as usual! I LOVE the one with the houses on it and want one in bright colors for me! Do you have us for Christmas this year? I don't think so, but wish you did so you could make me one. Or I might just have to place a custom order!

    ReplyDelete